Can you write a good blog and a compose an interesting tweet? Do you have a sound knowledge of design and print?
We are looking for a marketing assistant to help with marketing admin tasks based at our Bury St Edmunds office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who has seen huge growth in the last 2 years. Responsible to the Marketing Manager, you will assist and support the current sales and marketing team with all things marketing.
The ideal candidate will
- have experience with Social media such as Twitter, Blogging, Pinterest
- be familiar with marketing tools and have great administrative skills
- be familiar with the world of design & print and print procedures
- have a good understanding of e-marketing, software and procedures
- be an expert in excel, word and outlook and have outstanding communication skills
- have very good English skills for writing blogs, website copy and literature
- be familiar with Adwords, Web Analytics and SEO
- be familiar with the website world to manage updates on the companies two websites
- be innovative and flexible
Is this you – could you be what we are looking for? The position is part-time, 2 days a week.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then drop us an email to email@example.com with a copy of your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter