Recycled stocks, either 75% or 100% recycled content are now available in Gloss and Silk and are carbon balanced at source.
Why use recycled stocks?
1 tonne of recycled 100% paper versus virgin paper on average:
- Diverts 1.3 tonnes of waste paper from landfill
- Uses 50% less energy in production
- Saves 1.32 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Conserves Natural Resources
- Reduces Air Pollutant emissions
- Saves Landfill Space
- Completes the recycling loop and creates jobs – reduce – reuse -recycle
Why not try your next project on recycled stocks. You can add a badge to your artwork detailing the kgs of landfill saved, kg of CO2 greenhouse gaess and litres of water saved by using a recycled stock.
If you choose a recycled stock it may also be carbon balanced and you will be able to detail the carbon offset and land preserved in using a carbon balanced stock.