Polyart is the highly durable, tear, water and grease resistant material that can be printed on to create a high-quality finish that will last in the toughest of conditions. Perfect for all sorts of occasions and situations it will work well to keep long lasting prints.
Polyart is a synthetic paper, therefore drying can often be the challenging aspect to the print. Fear not, at Kingfisher we’ve been working with Polyart for years and with our expert skills in printing, we make sure your print is perfect from start to finish!
Polyart isn’t just your conventional material, an endless list of items can be made from Poly art!
– Luggage tags and labels
– Horticultural and plant labels
– Food labelling
– Clothing labels
– Children’s books, cookery books, picture books
– Atlases and Hiking maps
– Park guides and information booklets
– Banners and promotional flags
– Timetables, board games and playing cards
– Medical, scientific and academic publications
Visit out website to find out more about how we can help you print with Polyart and we’ll look forward to printing your designs!