Thinking what’s outside the box
Products come in all shapes and sizes meaning packaging does too! We produce a wide range of printed boxes and cartons using a variety of processes to suit all kinds or goods and gifts.
There’s such a variety of materials available from thin to thick, recycled, carbon balanced, plastic free and all types of colours, feels and finishes.
What do you need to think about when designing your box?
In many cases, the product will define the size of your packaging and once the size is confirmed, there are several things to think about:
- What Bottom & Top Closing options could you use? So many to choose from – Top Tuck, Tab Lock, Front tuck, Auto Lock, Centre hanging with dagger, straight tuck, pillow tuck, crash lock, reverse bottom – soo many options to choose from!
- Does the box need to stand on a shelf with Flat bottom?
- Will the carton hang and need Euro slot / shelf slot
- Would a clear Window to see what’s inside to make the packaging more attractive?
- Does it need an interior coating to protect against oily products?
- Can you use a craft style box or paper?
- Which material suits your budget?
- Do you need a material that is recyclable, compostable, carbon balanced or recycled?
With the style of box decided, you will then need to think about the design and artwork. We can help you to sample designs to see what works best for your product. We have an in-house CAD and die-making facilities so we can print prototypes and samples for you to try.
When you have your carton style and design we will then work with you on the best material and print process to suit your product and budget.
We offer a full end-to-end carton and packaging design service. With a wealth of experience, we know what can work best with regard to design and materials ensuring we can help you get the end result you want.
Printing Your Box
We have a range of printing processes that can print 1 or 100,000 boxes or cartons. We’ll be able to guide you on the right options to suit your packaging and your budget. With so many material choices and finishing techniques and a wealth of experience we’ll help you get your packaging printed and ready for your product to stand out the shelves.
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.