Lamination film with anti-bacterial properties
There is no question that it is going to be a very different world when we get back to the new ‘normal’.
The print industry has seen great innovation and many new products over the past few years. Now in this new world we need to incorporate a different set of requirements and properties.
We’ve recently been using a new lamination finish available in Matt and Gloss that has anti-bacterial properties to help protect those handling print and packaging.
Special features of this film:
- Eliminates 99% of bacteria that comes into contact with the film
- Same high-gloss finish, excellent clarity and mechanical properties as other gloss lamination films
- Same matte finish and mechanical properties as other Matt Lamination films
- Revolutionary solution to print and arts sector
- No matter how many hands touch the product, the film will remain free of bacteria
- Tested according to ISO 22196
Anti-bacterial laminate ideal uses include:
- Hospital communications and packaging
- Childrens books
- Packaging for personal care products
- Print to be handled by many.
Anti-bacterial laminate is just another option available to try to minimise the spread of any unwanted germs and contagions. It has to be made clear this is not ‘a be and end all’ answer to the current situation we find ourselves. Anything we can do to help minimise the spread of unwanted bugs has to be beneficial.
Kingfisher Press offers a wide range of print solutions including high definition digital, litho and wide format. We also offer a full range of finishes from environmentally friendly Aqueous Seals to Spot UV and a range of lamination options including Matt, Gloss and soft touch.