** Vacancy Filled **
Full Time Vacancy Bury St Edmunds
On-line Stock Administrator
25-28k pa. starting salary dependent upon experience
We are recruiting for an administrator to work within our on-line facilities management department. This is busy role working with an established team using a variety of standard and bespoke software.
Duties to include:
- Input of stock & managing stock levels
- liaising with couriers, suppliers and clients via email and telephone
- managing support email inbox and answering the support Freephone helpline
- picking and packing and helping out on the shop floor where necessary
Key person attributes
- Team player and hard worker
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail essential
- Polite and helpful
- Desire to get the job done before you go home
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment
- Microsoft suite – Outlook, Excel, Word – Essential
- Must be IT literate and willing to learn new systems
- Print background / knowledge advantageous
- Knowledge of couriers and despatch
- Understanding of facilities management
- Image/graphics knowledge advantageous
What we offer
- A good salary with review after probation period
- 26 days paid holiday per holiday year*
- Good location with modern working environment and parking
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Kingfisher Press by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Kingfisher Press Recruitment team, Kingfisher Press reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.