Opportunities at Kingfisher Press
Wanted: Sales Representative / Business Development Manager
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales along with excellent experience and knowledge of B2 litho and digital print.
At Kingfisher we pride ourselves on our customer service so attention to detail and client relationships are our top priorities.
The Kingfisher sales team offers an honest, reliable and trustworthy service to all clients and we always go the extra mile to help, advise and accommodate our accounts in anyway we can.
Our sales representatives enjoy the very best office, marketing and production support, achievable targets and incentivising bonuses plus the autonomy to work with their own initiative and strategies.
We reward hard work with a competitive salary, excellent commission and bonus structure plus company vehicle, phone and excellent holiday entitlement which offers a very attractive package to the successful individual.
Email us today email@example.com with your CV along with a covering letter.
Wanted: Digital Repro Manager
In August 2009 Kingfisher Press purchased a Docucolour AP5000 digital printing press. Due to the success of our marketing plan and sales team we now require a Digital Repro Manager to help with the high demand in digital print.
The role involves:
- managing and running our Docucolour 500AP digital printing press
- managing variable data print projects
- providing help and support to our in-house studio
- identifying new market opportunities
- promoting digital print services to local businesses
Ideally our new recruit will have excellent IT skills and be familiar with mail merging and variable data, the printing process and the digital print market. We offer a healthy commission for new sales with generous bonuses.
The position we are offering requires flexibility, teamwork, and an expert understanding of IT and pre-press procedures. Experience in a similar role really is necessary although full training can be given.
Before you send us your CV please consider the following questions:
- Do you have experience of design and printing procedures?
- Have you previously worked for a printer or design agency?
- Are you able to organise workloads to meet strict and tight deadlines?
- Are you familiar with mail merge, variable data and spreadsheets?
- Do you have a flexible approach to your job?
If you are confident you can answer yes to the above please email us with your CV detailing your experience and current position along with contact details.
If we feel you may be our new Digital Repro Manager we will be in touch.