What is Polyart?
- A highly durable, tear, water and grease resistant material
What are its characteristics?
- It has a smooth coated finish
- It gives a good level of opacity
- It can be die cut and laminated
- It comes in weight ranges from 75 - 240 g/m2
Because Polyart is a synthetic paper, drying can be more challenging. At Kingfisher we have many years experience in working with Polyart and as such have perfected the art of printing and finishing using this versatile synthetic material.
At Kingfisher we aim to provide our clients with innovative solutions to all their print requirements. Polyart is a versatile material that can be used for a wide range of projects including:
- Luggage Tags
- Horticultural & Plant Labels
- Barcode & Clothing Labels
- Children’s Books, Atlases, Hiking Maps
- Membership Tickets & Cards
- Park Maps, Guide Books, Cookbooks
- Banners & Promotional Flags
- Timetables, Board Games, Playing cards
- Frozen Food Labels
- Medical or Veterinary Journals & Publications
The list is endless. Contact us now for samples.Click here to view a copy of the Polyart Techinical Sheet.